Roadtrip QAL

Untitled
Texas
is a BIG STATE
so a 
BIG QUILT ALONG
was certainly in order. Join these Texas bloggers for a super sized quilt along beginning June 1st. Melissa from my Fabric Relish has organized a road trip that takes you through some of best known cities and possibly some of the little known places in Texas. Each stop along the way will feature a quilt block and a little bit about the area.

June 2 - Dallas - Ashley at Urban Spools
June 5 - Tyler - Colleen guest blogger at Pretty Little Quilts
June 12 - Fort Worth - Lindsey and Jodie at Fort Worth Fabric Studio
June 16 - Amarillo - Aoife at thREDhead
June 19 - Lubbock - Jada (guest blogger) at My Fabric Relish
June 23 - El Paso - Jennie at Porch Swing Quilts
June 26 - Midland/Odessa - Donna at Donna's Lavender Nest
June 30 - Big Bend - Cristina at Pretty Little Quilts
July 7 - Houston - Teresa at Third Floor Quilts
July 10 - Beaumont - Taryn at Pixels to Patchwork
July 14 - Austin - Amanda at What the Bobbin
July 17 - College Station - Hilary at Young Texan Mama
July 21 - San Antonio - Ellyn at Ellyn's Place
July 24 - Hill Country - Lissa at Modalissa
July 28 - Rio Grande Valley - Melissa at My Fabric Relish

The Roadtrip is going to happen though out June and July with all kinds of giveaways along the way from the following sponsors.
Texas Roadtrip QAL



I Wasn't Born in Texas, but I Got Here...Texas Bumper Sticker



There is a saying that you is pretty common bumper stickers so I thought I would share here. I came from Kansas to Texas when I was 5.
Mark your calender. Where else can you take a 2 month road trip without leaving the comfort of your sewing machine?

-modalissa

Labels: