Quilt Acronyms

Don't you love quilt retreats? I I do know that I do not get to go on enough of them.
This past weekend one of the gals in my office went on her bi-annual retreat with the same group that she has been retreating with for over 25 years.
She brought this Quilt Acronym game in to work.
 I am sure you have seen this all over the internet but I thought I would share with you here.

An acronym is an abbreviation formed from the initial components in a phrase or a word. 
These components may be individual letters or parts of words. There is no universal 
agreement on the precise definition of various names for such abbreviations.

Can you fill in the answers above?
Example: BOM- Block of Month

I have included a link to a printable PDF if you want to print it 
and test your fellow quilters knowledge.

Ready for the answers?

Here is link  to the answers .

 I hope you had fun exercising the brain. 
Now get back to quilting.