Blogger Girls BOM month 2

Today is the day for the second installment of blogger girls block of the month brought to you 
by Monique of Open Gate Quilts.
Blues and whites certainly seem to be the colors of the year. They colors are everywhere including the cover of the pottery barn catalog. 
Indigo, indigo indigo. 
 So I have chosen an upcoming 
collection from Edyta Sitar of Laundry Basket Quilts for my blocks. 
The line is called Snowbird.




TIP: There are only 2 sizes of triangles used for these blocks. One size is cut on the half diagonally. The other is cut diagonally in half twice. This makes the triangles be cut on the bias going the right direction to avoid stretching, but it also makes them almost the same size. So be careful when sewing them together. It is easy to get them mixed up. Ask me how I know. Yes, I had to redo my blocks.
Here is a link to patterns and the other quilter's Girls BOM blog posts, 
so you can see all the possibilities.

Sorry my post is late.
Thanks to Verizon for fixing my wifi, 
Enjoy,

Modalissa

Labels: , , ,