the lights are out

All morning yesterday the power was out all over the area. Once the power was up I received this joke from Outlaw. Thought it was a good one for a Friday funny. ( be sure to look at the picture below)


I urgently needed a few days off work, but, I knew the boss would not allow me to take leave.
I thought that maybe if I acted 'Crazy' then he would tell me to take a few days off.
So I hung upside-down on the ceiling and made funny noises.
My co-worker (who's blonde) asked me what I was doing.

I told her that I was pretending to be a light bulb so that the boss might think I was 'Crazy' and give me a few days off.
A few minutes later the boss came into the office and asked, 'What are you doing?'
I told him I was a light bulb.
He said, 'You are clearly stressed out.' Go home and recuperate for a couple of days.'
I jumped down and walked out of the office...

When my co-worker (the blonde) followed me, the Boss asked her, 'And where do you think you're going!'

(You're gonna love this...)

She said, 'I'm going home, too. I can't work in the dark.'

I find this odd that Outlaw sent me this joke. I think she might have been the person behind the power outage and she was the one trying to get to go home for a few days.
(This is only funny for those of you that know Outlaw)
I also think that this was supposed to be a blonde joke but it shows how brilliant blondes really are.


During the power outage I had gone to our storage building that had power and continued to work. I am now worried they may want me to work inside a crate everyday! It was nice and quiet.
Have a great weekend all the brilliant blondes!