This Friday I am headed to Florida to board the Oasis cruise ship along with 3 other moda designers. I am lucky enough to be Sandly Klop's roomie. (her husband could not come so I get to tag along)\I am going to be working throughout the cruise doing demos. I will try to post my demos while I am away. Have you ever been on a quilter's cruise?
IF I were at work this week, I would try some of these
19 Ways To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hairdryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want
fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "In."
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over
their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
6. In the Memo field of all your checks, write "For Sexual Favors."
7. Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy."
8. Don't use any punctuation
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. Ask people what sex they are. Laugh hysterically after they answer.
11. Specify that your drive-thru order is "to go."
12. Sing along at the opera.
13. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
14. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
16. Have your co-workers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Hard?
17. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream "I won, I won!"
18. When leaving the Zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling "Run for your lives, they're loose!!"
19. Tell your children over dinner, "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."