The Creative Connection

Moda Fabrics is one of the sponsors of The Creative Connection happening next week in Minneapolis, Minnesota. 3 of the moda designers will be there teaching classes. Camille Roskelley from Thimbleblossoms will be teaching A Retro Kitchen. Do you think she would mind if I call her Baby Mama during her class? Joanna Figueroa from Fig Tree & Co will be teaching Sugar Pumpkin or Owl Scarflette. Wait there is more..... Karri Meng from French General will be teaching a jewelry class. I have the very daunting task of going to this event. Some one had to do it so I do not mind taking one for the team. I am just that kind of gal. Wait until you see how great the goody bags are. Kuddos to the entire team for putting on such a great event for women.
To see the complete list of teachers that will be there, click here. All the greatness from so many different industries will be the coolest thing ever. Names like Amy Butler, Jo Packham, MaryJane Butters, Nancy Soriano and of course the pioneer woman herself, Ree Drummond.

If you can get there, please do.

If you are coming, I hope to meet you.


I will be earning my keep by helping in any way I can. I told them to put me to work taking tickets or something.

Look for me.
You will easily recognize me because I will be the one 
grinning from ear to ear.

Labels: ,