Hi Ho Hi Ho, blog world here we go


I am jumping in to the blog world with both feet . I have so enjoyed reading about all the talented and creative people out there. Not that I am either of those but I do love making quilts. I have the best job in the world working for Moda Fabrics. I am a modamaniac and headed off to quilt market today but wanted to start my blog before I left.
One of my favorite things to do is to make quilts combining several of the different moda designers fabric collections into 1 quilt. I have just finished possibly one of my favorite quilts ever. It uses moda's Honey Bun strips that are 1 1/2" wide. The quilt has strips from Fig Tree's group , Collections for A Cause by Howard Marcus, 3 sisters, Minick & Simpson, Barbara Brackman, Terry Thompson, and more. ( How is that for practicing adding links?) The quilt may possibly be featured in a future McCalls quilting issue.
See you soon!